This weekend I am experimenting with foods for my Healthy Living Retreat coming up August 10-12. Here’s what’s on the brunch menu:
Mashed Sweet Potato and Cashew Cream Breakfast Bowl
- 1 Sweet potato – cut into cubes with skin on, boil until tender
- 1/2 cup cashews and 1/4 cup of water – blend together in blender until creamy
- Add sweet potato cubes to blender
- Add 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Bend until creamy. Top with your choice of fresh fruit and cinnamon.
Nutritious beyond belief. Participants at the retreat will have the option of participating in the kitchen as we prepare our meals, or simply kick back and wait for the deliciousness to arrive!
For more information about the retreat, click here.