Be a part of this peaceful, relaxing, and nourishing Northern Michigan Retreat experience ~ Aug 10/11/12. The location is Central Lake at Yoga North. Rooms are shared by two people. Each room includes two beds and a private bathroom. Retreat includes two nights lodging, 4 plant-based meals, plenty of yoga, and downtime for you to enjoy the local area. Enjoy SUP, hiking, yoga, and plant-based lifestyle workshops to learn more about the benefits of this lifestyle including hands-on cooking and demonstrations. All sessions are optional.
- We begin on Friday evening between 5 – 7:00 p.m. with a light plant-based meal and a quieting yin yoga practice.
- Saturday morning will include a yoga flow at dawn, hiking in the woods, and play followed by a plant-based lifestyle discussion and demonstration which will lead into a delicious plant-based brunch at 10:00.
- Saturday afternoon is free time for you to enjoy the area. You might choose to use one of the stand-up paddle boards, swim, hike, or just chill and reflect. A mid-day yoga flow will be offered that will add a little zip to your day.
- Saturday afternoon will also offer a discussion on self-care practices inspired by the principles of Yoga and Ayurveda. You’ll like this and won’t want to miss it.
- Saturday evening will include another light, delicious plant-based meal made from local ingredients from the farmers market. The rest of the evening is up to you, but you might consider joining the group for reflection, story-telling, and deep-listening followed by a restorative yoga practice.
- Sunday morning, you may choose to join in a morning yoga flow followed by brunch between 8-9:00 with the remaining time open. Check-out is noon.
- Early bird price is $250 until June 1. After June 1, $299. We have space for 20 and several spots are already reserved so don’t wait. Sign up below and click here to make your payment.
- For those who wish to arrive on Thursday evening or stay Sunday evening to extend your stay in beautiful Northern Michigan, your rooms will be available for the affordable price of $25 per night.